Ian McKenzie-Vincent is a restless, nomadic adventurer. He caught snakes during his school years before returning to Kenya where he skippered a deep-sea fishing boat, then became a commercial pilot while doing professional photography as a sideline.
Photography soon became his main interest—a valuable skill during his time as a luxury safari guide. He also spent four months catching crocodiles before becoming involved with safari lodge management and feature film/documentary production coordination.
For the last ten years, he has spent his time designing hotels, taking photos, and writing and editing novels, booklets and magazines.
- Rewrite of Kilimanjaro: Africa’s Great White Mountain
- The Kings and I by Colleen Hogg
- Dreams of Heaven by Shaman Elizabeth Herrera
- Of Stars and Clay by Shaman Elizabeth Herrera
- Earth Sentinels: The Storm Creators by Shaman Elizabeth Herrera
- Selamta, the Ethiopian Airlines in-flight magazine
- Silhouette, the Air Seychelles in-flight magazine
- Hababkum, the Sudan Airways in-flight magazine
- Numerous booklets and magazines
- Numerous hotel and lodge brochures
- Screenplay for “Front Line Hero”, a biographical movie about Mohamed Amin
- Author of Come Hell Or Dry Water
- Author of To The Mara With Love
- Author of The Satanic Brews
- Author of The Devil’s Disciple
- Author of A Question Of Survival